TRADING TOOLS EXPLAINED
Trading Tools are different versions of software, developed by third party vendors which enable BETDAQ customers to utilize the site in a more professional capacity. Through these Trading Tools, BETDAQ customers can view the exchange data (including pricing and liquidity) in different formats conducive to professional trading. BETDAQ customers can place faster bets, build their own trading bots and customise the interface in a way that suits them.
BET ANGEL - FREE SOFTWARE
Bet Angel is state of the art software designed for use on betting exchanges.
Bet Angel sits between you and the exchange and allows you to place orders, faster, more effectively and with much more complexity than the traditional web site interface. Bet Angel offers a complete suite of tools all of which can all be used live or a using the fully-featured, risk-free, practice mode.Bet Angel can be used across multiple screens and its interface is fully customisable.
Automation is easy to set up with the Guardian Advanced Automation feature. This allows complex automated betting based on timing, price triggers, comparative odds conditions and more. Automatically Cash-Out when your desired profit level is achieved and assure yourself a level profit (greening) no matter the result. For those who wish to write their own automated betting or trading strategies, Bet Angel can link to Microsoft Excel offering automation opportunities that are limitless.
Windows Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
A PC with at least a 1.5GHz Intel or AMD processor
At least 1GB of RAM
Key Features1. FREE download, FREE Support, Free Updates No Payment required
2. Automation – Automate your trading through Bet Angel and allow yourself to be a more efficient and clinical trader
3. Ladder Interface -Vertical price ladder to view wider range of prices. Customisable, Spawn multiple ladders, easy to use
4. Advanced Charting – Highly flexible and customisable charting tool. Create, save and view your unique view of the market with just a few mouse clicks. Multiple technical indicators
5. Excel spreadsheet Integration – The sky is the limit when you connect Bet Angel to a spreadsheet. View, analyse, bet or trade from a spreadsheet. Design & Build your own advanced automation trading bot
6. Guardian – a multi-market interface for Bet Angel which allows you to trade multiple markets at the same time, quickly switch between markets and place automated orders into multiple markets. You can also link Microsoft Excel to Guardian to monitor multiple markets using the Excel integration feature.
7. Watch Lists – Quickly and easily organise and view data from key markets you are interested in and switch instantly to those markets with one click. View your profitabIlity on each and or all of them from this very useful feature
8. Customisation – Set up multiple screens, views and columns. Tailor Bet Angel to your exact needs. Then switch between profiles quickly and easily.
9. One Click Betting – Quickly place bets with automatic trading settings
10. Reference Guide and Video Tutorials – Read all about the advanced features BEFORE you buy and watch our Bet Angel Tutorial videos